Posted on January 02 2019
1. Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer: For those of us who are not coordinated enough to use a blow dryer & a round brush at the same time. This is literally my favorite new product! I paid full price for it myself, and would have honestly paid double!!
2. Clinique Stay Matte Oil-Free Makeup: I've been using this product for over a year now. This is a lightweight foundation that doesn't cause any drama for my acne prone skin-- and that's a miracle. It keeps me oil free for most of the day. The coverage is light-medium, however it builds nicely for those days when you need more coverage!
3. BLACK+DECKER POWERSERIES Pro 20V Lithium 2-in-1 Cordless Vacuum Perfect for quick clean ups & touch ups between deep cleans! If you have kids and/or pets...you know how much of a battle it can be to keep the floors clean. I bought this coordless stick vacuum about a month ago, and I have used it 2+ times per day. The battery life is fantastic & it does a great job on hard floors & low pill rugs.
4. Tiered Tassel Earrings : A pair of sassy earrings is my favorite way to kick things up a notch. Whether it's for a date night...or even just with a pair of skinnies & a basic tunic. Earrings are my go-to. These earrings sold out in 2 hours the last time we had them in stock...we were able to restock them + bring in a new color!!
5. Podcast: Serial As a busy mom, it's hard to find time to sit down & read a book or enjoy a TV show these days. However I love listening to podcasts while I fold laundry or ship orders! Serial is a crime investigative/journalism podcast. The narrator's style is captivating, thought provoking and almost cinematic. It hooks me right in!
6. Dixie Grace Candles : These candles are a new item in the shop & our customers are LOVING them. They are small batch poured with American grown soy wax. The fragrance is not too strong, not too week. Juuuust right.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links
5 Ways to Style a K...
Join us as we show you 5 gorgeous ways to style a kimono!Read More
New Arrivals Haul |...Read More
Spring 2019 Try On ...
Hey ladies! I'm showing off our new arrivals from the Boutique today! Everything in our shop is available in regular and plus size. Let me know ...Read More