5 Great Looks for Valentine's Day•
Posted on January 15 2019
Can you believe Valentine's Day is right around the corner? Here are some ideas to bring a little color & sass into your wardrobe. Whether you you go all-out for a romantic date night, keep it simple with some takeout (and paper plates so mama doesn't have to wash dishes), or prefer to cozy up on the couch with your significant other for a movie & pint of ice cream...we've got ya covered.
1. Date Night (yowza!) Red is a color that symbolizes love & courage. This faux wrap kimono top will embolden your confidence & flatter your figure!
2. Love. This simple vneck tee will be on repeat year round! Wear it with leggings & a duster, or skinnies & flip-flops in the Summer.
3. Accessorize. What we love most about these earrings is how stylish & lightweight they are. They add a dramatic pop of style without being too heavy or over the top.
4. Flirt. These tops bring a softer touch to the table. Flirty & romantic, the Leah Peasant Top or the Reina Tunic are perfect for a dreamy lunch date.
5. Risque. This is a new mixologie scent...and it's perfect leading up to Valentine's Day! An exotic blend of sensual white musk, delicate sandalwood, bergamot and other "not exactly masculine, but not overly feminine" notes that will leave you (and maybe him) craving more.
Just Gorgeous Darling Boutique
5 Ways to Style a K...
Join us as we show you 5 gorgeous ways to style a kimono!Read More
New Arrivals Haul |...Read More
Spring 2019 Try On ...
Hey ladies! I'm showing off our new arrivals from the Boutique today! Everything in our shop is available in regular and plus size. Let me know ...Read More