Style Boards for New Arrivals! (10/8/19)•
Posted on October 08 2019
1. Cozy Chic: The blair sweater is that perfect combination of casual and chic. It looks fabulous with a pair of skinnies and a sassy lace bralette peaking out of the v neckline. Earrings or a fabulouse pendant necklace would take the glam factor up a notch! Pictured: Blair Sweater, She's Worth It Denim, Hey Darlin' Earrings.
2. Almost Too Good to Be True! This outfit is everything. With the chic cream color and cowl neck silhouette of the sweater, and the gorgeous medium wash of that ultra stretchy KanCan denim. The Leopard Scarf, Boots, and Bracelet Stack elevate the outfit...but honestly it would be great with or without the accessories! Pictured: Best Believe Sweater (Ivory), She's Worth It Denim, Stacked Up Bracelets (Nude), Leopard Print Scarf.
3. Mom Life: For those days when you're playing chauffeur, coach, ref, maid, chef and accountant. The "On Edge" top, "She's Worth It" skinnies, and a few accessories will keep you feeling put together.
4. Glam & Chic: I wanted to show the "Best Believe" sweater in a different light. IT can be comfy cozy as pictured in #2. However you can totally go full-on glam chic, too! Some dark wash skinny, a super sassy bag, balanced with simple chic earrings, and some killer booties. You'll be turning heads, girlfriend!!
5. Peasant Tops for the Fashionistas:
Take our Personal S...
Not sure what your style is anymore? We can help!Read More
Mom Church Mondays ...
Do you love Mondays? Sundays & Mondays are my favorite days of the week. I love a fresh start, a clean slate, like nobody's binnus. It...Read More
Style Boards for Ne...
Every week, we create style board featuring out weekly New Arrivals! Pictured: Evie Sweater, Thelma Mom Jeans The Evie Sweater is literally the b...Read More