We require cancellations be made AT LEAST 24 hours in advance from the time of your appointment. In the event that a client cancels with less than 24 hours notice, a 50% deposit will be required to book future appointments.
Re-Do / Refund Policy and Retail Return Policy:
We strive to offer the highest level of satisfaction for all of our guests. If you are unhappy with your service in any way, please contact your stylist within 7 days of your completed service. We will work with you to find a solution! We do not offer refunds on completed services. NOTE: Free and/or discounted "corrections" will not be made due to improper aftercare. Please see below.
If you have purchase a retail product with us and are unhappy with it, you may return for store credit within 14 days of purchase. Please note that salon HAIR products and BOUTIQUE retail products operate on a different system. Shop credits between salon and boutique products are not interchangeable at this time.
Color Service Aftercare:
Please read our recommendations carefuly. Failure to practice proper aftercare will likely lead to faded color and undesireable results. We can not ensure the quality and longevity of your service if proper aftercare is not practiced.
- Wash in cool water to avoid premature fading or color bleeding.
- Use a sulfate free/color safe professional shampoo and conditioner recommended by your stylist. This is very important.
- Consider using a dry shampoo to extend time between washes. This will help to extend the longevity of your color.
- Avoid overuse of heat styling tools and always use a heat protectant.
- Chlorinated water and well water can cause fading or build up on your hair.
Semi-Permanent Colors (Vivid/Rainbow Colors)
- These colors can last anywhere from 1-40 washes depending on the color, aftercare, and overall health/porosity of your hair. Pastels can last up to 15 shampoos, neons 25, and vivids up to 40 washes.